Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Australian Whisky Master Class
Our whisky Master Class is a fun way to get to know distillers' production and distilling methods as well as learn and taste the variety of Australian whiskies on offer.
By the end of the class you will be able to talk about key distillers in Australia, the different type of whiskies and name your favourite.
Australian craft spirits have been becoming increasingly popular in the last couple of years with a range of premium local whiskies, gins and other spirits being released to the market.
About Bad Frankie
Bad Frankie is a cocktail and jaffle bar specialising in Australian spirits including whisky.
All workshops are hosted by the owner, Seb, or one of our qualified bartenders. Private bookings are available with a minimum of 6 people on Tuesdays and Wednesday, evenings and Saturday afternoons.
- The sordid history of Australia spirits, current producers and distillers and their production approaches
- Ways to taste and drink whisky as well as what to look for in a whisky
- The distinctive flavour profiles of craft Australian Whiskies.
- Welcome local craft beer
- A Bad Frankie signature jaffle (toasted sandwich)
- 5 tasters of Australian craft Whiskies
- 2 hours with Seb to learn about the history, distillers and whiskies of Australia
- Hopefully a new appreciation and love for whisky!
- Just yourself and a thirst for whisky and knowledge
Whatever you would wear normally to a whisky bar
Whisky Enthusiasts or complete beginners welcome!