Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Local Craft Gin Master Class
Our gin Master Class is a fun way to get to know distillers' production and distilling methods as well as learn and taste the variety of Australian gins on offer.
By the end of the class you will be able to talk about key distillers in Australia, the different type of gins in the market and name your favourite.
Australian craft spirits have been becoming increasingly popular in the last couple of years with a range of premium local whiskies, gins and other spirits being released to the market.
- What goes into the distillation process
- The history of craft gin in Australia
- The wide range of botanicals used in gin
- A welcome gin and tonic
- 5 x tasters of Australian craft gins
- A Bad Frankie signature jaffle (toasted sandwich)
- 2 x hours of stories and information
- A new appreciation (and hopefully love) for gin
- Just yourself and a thirst for gin
Whatever you would wear normally to a gin bar